Well, I’ve been on the road since June 30th. I’ll definitely share some photos when I find a better internet cafe, but here’s a quick update as to what’s been going on.
- Topless cliff jumping from twelve-meter cliffs.
- Night swimming with sea urchins.
- Arriving at the border safely… and then realizing it’s the border of the wrong country.
- Limiting myself, or trying to limit myself, to one soda, alcoholic beverage and ice cream (each, of course!) per day.
- Providing bandages and sunscreen to other backpackers who packed too light!
- Forgetting to wear deodorant and brush my hair about half the time. (But my toenails still look awesome!)
- Visiting about a million UNESCO World Heritage sites, castles, churches, historic homes and parks.
- Taking about a million photos.