And that’s what happens when you forget that you set your camera’s ISO set to 3200 a few nights earlier, then take a photo in the bright afternoon sun! Fortunately it’s just an empties post and not a once in a lifetime photo opportunity…
With no further ado, here’s what went into the trash in October.
- Olay Regenerist Microsculpting Cream. I got this on sale for $9.99. At that price point it’s a great moisturizer for day and night use.
- Maybelline Baby Lips in Quenched. One of my many Baby Lips.
- L’Oreal EverCreme Intense Nourishing Conditioner. I always use up conditioner before its partner shampoo. I literally have four almost-empty shampoo bottles in my shower.
- Clinique foundation. I don’t know the line; they don’t make it anymore. It takes me years to use up a bottle of foundation.
- Etude House Vitamin Complex sheet mask. This one wasn’t my favorite; I used it after a night of heavy drinking and didn’t find that gave my skin the glow that some other masks offer.
- Facelle “Intimate” Wash. I bought this in Poland, I think, because the heavily-scented body wash I’d packed on a backpacking trip was causing irritation to my “sensitive” skin. Now, I tend to carry a little bottle of ultra-gentle, unscented body wash when I travel.
- Jason Purifying Tea Tree body wash. It fights post-workout breakouts.
- A decant of Signorina Eleganza perfume.
- A sample of Makeup Artists’ Choice Gly-Luronic serum. A great serum that I will definitely repurchase as a full-sized product.
- Neutrogena Face Wash. So glad to be done with this one.
- A travel-sized Dove antiperspirant. Not my fave scent.
- A sample of Reem Acra perfume. Liked this one a lot.
- A sample of H2O Plus shampoo. Nothing special.
- Live Clean Fresh Face Clay Mask. I didn’t use this one up in time, causing the consistency to change and the clay to stop absorbing anything.
- Body Shop Tea Tree Oil. I grab this when it’s on sale, either in store or through the website.